Thursday, May 5, 2016

To view this email as a web page, go here.

BOX-Join-Rush247"Just for whatever it's worth to the rest of you, I don't see this election as the lesser of two evils. I see one serious threat and problem that has to be dealt with, and we've got one effective way of doing that -- and that's electing somebody besides Hillary Clinton." -Rush

Free Transcripts, and Audio for Rush 24/7 Members:

"Trump's a New Yorker. He's grown up a New Yorker. That means something. There aren't a whole lot of people like you and me in New York. There are some, but a vast majority of people are not conservative, and certainly not conservative ideologues."-Rush

  

"Looking at Washington from our perspective, we don't see anything working. Not only do we not see anything working, we see how they're harming and being counterproductive."-Rush
 
More Transcripts and Audio That Will Reflect the Contents of Today's Program:

  • Bill Goes Off the Reservation Again
  • How Will Trump Get By Without the Support of the Bushes and Romney?
  • Cacklin' Hil: Trump's a Loose Cannon
"I have to listen to people worry about whether Trump's going to become a dictator while we're living in the early stages of one?" -Rush 

Watch Tomorrow's Video Morning Update Today:They're Invisible (a Rush 24/7 perk) 
 
"My livelihood doesn't depend on the Republican Party.  I have always said from day one of this program: My Success is Not Determined by Who Wins Elections.  I have steadfastly made sure that was the case." -Rush 

"You know, I just want to get things right here, which has always been the objective and always will be." -Rush
RUSH LIMBAUGH © 2016
 

No comments: