Tuesday, May 3, 2016

To view this email as a web page, go here.

BOX-Join-Rush247"Indiana people going to vote know that, if they vote for Cruz, they're voting to keep this going and to extend this to a contested convention.  That's the only way to do this.  If they vote for Trump, then they're essentially saying they want the campaign to end."  -Rush

Free Transcripts, and Audio for Rush 24/7 Members:

"I didn't call all of you Trump supporters brain-dead, but I'm glad you cited that because I need to address it. That whole incident haunted me and I'll tell you why: 'Cause I've been in it. You know, a lot has happened to me in 28 years doing this show. I have been in all kinds of circumstances." -Rush

  

"I've not run for office, but I am treated, in ways -- or have been -- as somebody who is or as somebody who wants that kind of power.  So I've been treated as somebody who needs to be exposed as a fraud or what have you." -Rush

More Transcripts and Audio That Will Reflect the Contents of Today's Program:

  • WaPo Whitewashes the Lewinsky Saga
  • Hillary in Heap Big Doo-Doo Over Coal and Men Who Go "Off the Reservation"

Watch Tomorrow's Video Morning Update Today:Failure (a Rush 24/7 perk) 

"Ted Cruz knows the media hates him. He knows the media is against him. He knows that he's not gonna be treated with any kind of respect like Trump will be or like Hillary will be. He knows all of this, just like I know it every time I find myself in a situation like that. I have chosen not to put myself in those situations anymore." -Rush

Rush's Quick Hits: Family Leave for Pets... Former Miss Arkansas Writes About Bill Clinton's Manhood... Look at This Bernie Supporter on Fox News... Rafael Cruz Through History...

"We had the survey last week that a majority of Americans, if they had to, could not come up with $400. If they had a $400 emergency, they have to sell something." -Rush
RUSH LIMBAUGH © 2016
 

No comments: