Thursday, October 30, 2014

To view this email as a web page, gohere.

BOX-Join-Rush247"I don't see, in the Drive-By Media at large, Democrat voters being told, 'Hey, don't buy what you're feeling.  We have a great president! We got great policies. We're on the cusp of greatness.'  I don't see one story telling people to vote for more of this.  What I see is the kind of stuff, frankly, that Republicans tell themselves before they're gonna lose big." -Rush

Free Transcripts, and Audio for Rush 24/7Members:

"I've never wolf-whistled at a woman. I've never cat commented, catcalled or any of that.  I don't do it because I think it's cheap.  I think it's objectifying women." -Rush

    

"You know, I grew up in southeast Missouri, and there's a diehard accent in southeast Missouri.  It's called Southeast Missouri Twang. I had it, and the first time I heard myself on tape when I was actually trying to get ready to be on radio, I said, 'That can't be me!'" -Rush

More Transcripts and Audio That Will Reflect the Contents of Today's Program:

  • Long-Time Listener Praises Host's Voice
  • Obama's Amnesty Will Test the GOP
  • Democrats in Freefall
  • Gayle King Agrees with Me
  • Caller: My 10-Year-Old Loves "See, I Told You So"

Watch Tomorrow's Video Morning Update Today: Running Away (at Rush 24/7)

"Liberty is gonna be such a star.  We're having trouble containing the horse. He already knows how big he is." -Rush

"I am Rush Limbaugh, the only guy on the radio you never get tired of listening to -- and it wasn't I who said that, although I was very complimented by it.  It was a caller a couple of weeks ago." -Rush
Unsubscribe  |  Edit Subscription  |  Sign Up  |  Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy
RUSH LIMBAUGH © 2014
PO BOX 7298, Van Nuys, CA 91409-7298 US
 

No comments: