Tuesday, October 14, 2014

To view this email as a web page, gohere.

BOX-Join-Rush247"You ever notice, by the way, that Obama has a lot of solutions for problems we don't have?" -Rush

Free Transcripts, and Audio for Rush 24/7Members:

"Susan Rice went on Meet the Press with F. Chuck Todd and lied, again, this time about the Turks granting Obama the right to use their bases in the fight against ISIS.  I don't know that Rice would have gotten away with this if NBC had succeeded in hiring Jon Stewart to host the show. I don't think she would have gotten away with a lot of what she does." -Rush

    

"If this babe walks in and begs me not to eat her pet chicken, I would point out that I'm not, and that I hope her chicken is still alive at home -- even though she's stranded it and abandoned it to come preach to me." -Rush

More Transcripts and Audio That Will Reflect the Contents of Today's Program:

  • Our Politics Has No Adults in Charge
  • Why's Obama Fundraising for Democrats, But Not Campaigning for Them?
  • Cherie: Obama Is Responsible for Spreading Central America's Enterovirus D68 Nationwide
  • Republicans Gave CDC More Money Than Obama Requested
  • Praise for the Host, and Thoughts on the Owner of the Redskins Sitting With the Head of the Navajo Nation

Watch Wednesday's Video Morning Update Today: Understand? (at Rush 24/7)

"Obama's not campaigning with Democrats.  Democrats don't want to be seen with him." -Rush


"I'm not trying to be a downer here.  You know me.  I'm the mayor of Realville and I call them as I see them.  I tell it as I see it." -Rush
Unsubscribe  |  Edit Subscription  |  Sign Up  |  Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy
RUSH LIMBAUGH © 2014
PO BOX 7298, Van Nuys, CA 91409-7298 US
 

No comments: